There are many awesome benefits to be gained from the activities you can experience during your session at INFLATABLE ZONE including an amazing feel good factor, great exercise, competition between friends and fun for the whole family.
Here at INFLATABLE ZONE we want you to have as much fun as possible but as in any mobile activity it can be categorised as an action or extreme sport. It is important for all participants to understand the risks and to follow set rules, safety guidelines and to go around the park within their own ability.
Once checked in 15 minutes prior to your session time we will screen a video outlining INFLATABLE ZONE’s safety rules to make sure all customers can have the most fun possible whist being safe for themselves and others.
It’s very important for your own and others safety that you abide by these rules at all times and that you go around the park within your own ability. The rules are also displayed throughout the park and INFLATABLE ZONE staff will be enforcing them at all times. Our staff are well trained and can answer any questions or offer any help you require during your session.
INFLATABLE ZONE is going to great lengths to reduce or eliminate some of the hazards associated with inflatables and are continually working to ensure a safe environment through superior structure, staff training, research, education and planning. Staff members perform daily and weekly equipment and maintenance checks to ensure all equipment is functioning properly.
INFLATABLE ZONE staff have complete authority to remove participants from the park for not abiding by the rules or for putting themselves or others at risk on the equipment.
BEFORE GOING INTO THE PARK:
- Do not enter if you have health limitations, current injuries or are pregnant
- Do not enter if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Every customer must have completed a waiver
- You must wear INFLATABLE ZONE socks for safety and hygiene
- All customers must wear an appropriate wristband
- Belts, buckles, rivets/studs, any sharp edges on clothing are not allowed
- You must empty your pockets completely and use lockers provided
- No mobile phones, cameras, tablets, keys, loose change etc. are allowed
- No wet clothes or body paint
- Use lockers provided for all clothing and personal effects
- No food or drink allowed on the court
- No eating gum, sweets, etc. on the court
- No spitting
- Bad or abusive language will not be tolerated
WHILST IN THE PARK:
- Do not enter unless there is a COURT MONITOR present
- Follow all park rules and COURT MONITOR instructions
- Walk onto and off the park – no running
- Be aware of those around you, it is your responsibility to be safe!
- Smaller customers must be given priority at all times
- No rough play, wrestling, racing, tackling, pushing, playing tag etc.
- Do not land on your head or neck
- Do not climb or hang on to any perimeter netting, walls or top pads
- Do not do any flips in the park
- Do not obstruct another customer in any way.
- Do not sit or lie on the park unless using the allocated seating.
- If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the park.
- Do not attempt any activity outside of your personal limitations, abilities or skill level
IF YOU IGNORE THESE RULES:
- Inflatable use, like all sports, involves risk.
- Misuse can result in:
- Serious head injury
- And even death!
- INFLATABLE ZONE operates a YELLOW and RED card system, just like football
- Any breach of INFLATABLE ZONE safety rules may result in a card being shown
- Two yellows or one red will result in expulsion from the trampoline area
- The COURT MONITOR’s decision is final
- No refunds will be given
Have fun but jump safe!